UV Resistant Elastomeric Waterproofing Coating
PENTENS T-200H is based on a newly developed Water based Polyurethane and Acrylic Polymers. It is dramatically reduces solar heat absorption in either air-conditioned or non-air conditioned buildings. It takes the majority of the heat load off a building’s skin and reduces temperatures to approximately that of outside shade
PENTENS T-200H, which is one-part elastomeric cross linking PU latex copolymer emulsion designed as exposed waterproofing coating on:
- RC gutters and planter boxes.
- Floor slabs.
- Wood siding / Fences.
- External wall.
- Flat roof.
- Metal roof.
- Concrete structures.
- Can resist to ponding water.
- Water based, environment friendly.
- Air and UV protection.
- Chemical resistant and waterproof.
- User friendly, suitable use on any surface.
- Adheres well over aged, galvanized and metal roofs, wood, asphalt or aluminum coatings, polystyrene foam insulation, polyester plastic panels, pre-cast flat concrete and barrel cement tiles and many roofing materials.
- Has a high rate of water vapor transmission which permits moisture in the substrate to escape without causing blistering, peeling, or flaking.
- Prevention of ravages of acid rain, freeze- thaw, cycles, sunlight, bacteria and fungus.